As a FirstBank of Nebraska customer, you can enjoy the convenience of secure Online Banking absolutely free!
If you're familiar with Online Banking and simply wish to sign-up, just complete the Personal Enrollment Form or Business Enrollment Form. If you have a personal account, you can also request our free Bill Pay service by just checking the box next to "Apply for Bill Pay" on your enrollment form.
Managing your accounts is easier than ever with FirstBank of Nebraska's free Online Banking! We give you secure, remote access to your bank accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can view account statements, check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more — anytime, anywhere. And if you prefer to pay bills electronically, simply request to have our free Bill Pay service added to your personal checking account. View our Online Banking Demo
Online Banking is a safe and easy way to:
- Get Real-time Account Information
- Check Balances & View Transactions
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Pay Bills Electronically*
- View Images of Cleared Checks
- Receive E-mail Alerts to Better Manage Finances
- View Current & Past Account Statements
Contact us to find out more about Online Banking or enroll now!
*To take advantage of electronic bill payments, just request our free Bill Pay service. This service is available for non-business accounts.
Our Bill Pay service is the simplest, most convenient way to pay your bills online — and it's free! You'll save time and money by not writing out checks, addressing envelopes or buying stamps. You can schedule your Bill Pay payments the minute you receive the bill and know it will be sent to the payee on time. Sign-up today to start enjoying the freedom and peace of mind that comes from using FirstBank of Nebraska's Bill Pay service. View our Bill Pay Demo.
With Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay from Multiple Checking Accounts
- Make Recurring Automatic Payments
- Schedule One Time Payments in Advance
- Set-up Payment Reminders
- Search For & Add Payees
- View All Pending Payments, Recent Payments & Bill Reminders on the Same Screen
How can I request Bill Pay?
You can sign-up for Bill Pay for your personal accounts during the Online Banking enrollment process by simply checking the box next to "Apply for Bill Pay". If you already have Online Banking but do not currently have Bill Pay, just contact us or follow the steps below to have Bill Pay added to your account
To request Bill Pay via Online Banking:
1) Login to your FirstBank of Nebraska Online Banking account.
2) Click on Services and then select Bank Mail.
3) Once you're in Bank Mail, click the New button on the right side of the screen to start a new message.
4) In the subject line, type "BILL PAY REQUEST" and in the message box, state your request to be enrolled in Bill Pay.
5) Click the Mail button to send your message. One of our customer service representatives will add Bill Pay to your Online Banking account and notify you via email when it is set-up.
If you have questions about how to use Bill Pay, simply contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.