Signing-up for E-Statements is free and easy. Just follow these steps:
1) Sign into your online banking account. Click on "Profile" and then click on "edit" next to the electronic statements.
2) Click on the eStatements radio button next to the accounts for which you want eStatements.
3) Click on the “Electronic statements terms and conditions” link in the terms and conditions section. Take note of the confirmation code at the end of the agreement. Close the agreement window.
4) Click on the box next to “I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions.”
5) Enter the confirmation code into the Confirmation Code box and click the save button below.
6) An email notification will be sent when your next statement is available.
7) When your eStatement is available, sign into internet banking and select the account for the eStatement that you want to view.
8) Click on the Documents tab, to view, print, or save e-Statements for that account.
E-Statements are a free alternative to receiving your bank account statements in the mail each month or quarter. It's just like the regular bank statements you receive in your mailbox, but your statement notification is received electronically via email. At FirstBank of Nebraska, we encourage E-Statements because they help conserve the natural resources in our environment. Aside from helping you "Go Green," E-Statements also:
Help Protect Your Identity - E-Statements are much more secure than mailed statements because they are password protected online, and you reduce the risk of identity theft since your statement is no longer traveling through postal mail.
Save You Money - With FirstBank of Nebraska accounts, you actually SAVE money when you choose E-Statements because we typically waive your account maintenance fees.
Help You Clear the Clutter - If you're feeling overwhelmed by paper, E-Statements are the way to go! Now is your chance to get the bank statements off your desk or kitchen counter and keep them organized electronically.