SecureAlerts from FirstBank of Nebraska let you know the moment something important happens in your accounts by instantly sending an email or text message right to your smartphone*.
Setting them up just takes moments and it’s free:
1. Log on to Retail Online Banking. Select Alerts from the Account Services menu.
2. Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
3. Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account. Then check how you would like to receive them, and Save.
You’ll now receive a message the moment any of your alerts are triggered. It’s that simple.
With SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity.
*Message and data rates may apply
Branch Holiday Hours
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2023 — Closed
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 20, 2023 — Closed
- Memorial Day - May 29, 2023 — Closed
- Juneteenth Day - Monday, June 19, 2023 — Closed
Mobile Banking App
FirstBank of Nebraska offers a Mobile Banking app with features to enhance your banking experience and personalized for FirstBank of Nebraska. To download the app search for "FirstBank of Nebraska" or "FirstBankNE" in the App Store or Google Play Store. From there, you can log into your account as you do today. Please contact your local branch if you have any questions!
Safety Tips for Mobile Devices
Your mobile devices – including smartphones, laptops and tablets – are always within reach everywhere you go, whether for work, travel or entertainment. These devices make it easy to connect to the world around you, but they can also pack a lot of info about you and your friends and family, like your contacts, photos, videos, location and health and financial data. It’s important to use your mobile device safely.
The first step is to STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
STOP: make sure security measures are in place. THINK: about the consequences of your actions and behaviors online. CONNECT: and enjoy your devices with more peace of mind.
Visit STOPTHINKCONNECT.ORG for more information.Created by the National Cyber Security Alliance
Made possible in whole by a grant from the Digital Trust Foundation